Corona update: if due to regulations imposed by the government to control the pandemic, you are not able to do your trip we offer free of charge the opportunity to change the date of your trip or refund your money.
- To book, please contact us at email@example.com. There you can inquire about availability.
- We give priority to week bookings from Saturday to Saturday.
- Weekends, midweeks and single days can only be booked 3 weeks before the actual date if there are no week bookings yet for the desired swim
- On the day of arrival you can arrive from 1 p.m. onwards. On the day of departure you have to leave your swim clean and tidy at 11 am.
- We also give you the opportunity to buy pellets at 50 euros for a 25 kg bag. These can be purchased from the owner or the guard.
- If you make a booking, you agree to our rules and regulations.
- Cost per week per person is €250,00.
- A two person swim costs €500,00 for one week.
- Single days are 40 eur per person, per day.
- The complete 31 acre lake can be hired exclusive for a introduction price of 1600 euro per week.
- Non-fishermen, in the form of 1 partner and children of your own family, who accompany you are free of charge. However, peace and quiet must be maintained at all times.
- Your booking is only definite after reservation via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and after payment of the invoice to account number FR76 3002 7175 3300 0201 7240 146 and addressed to Blackberrylake SARL . Please mention the invoice number on your payment.
- The full amount must be in our account 7 days after booking.
- Once you have made a reservation, you can cancel the booking free of charge up to 7 days after payment within the statutory reflection period and the amount already paid will be refunded to your account.
- After this period 100% costs will be charged in case of cancellation. We strongly advise you to take out travel and cancellation insurance to limit your risks.
- Cancellation within 7 days after booking/payment can only be made in writing by email.
Access to the domain
- On arrival you can open the lock of the gate with a code, this code changes regularly and will be communicated before your stay.
- In case of an emergency, you can reach Kris Van Looy or the guard via messenger or mobile phone.